Gates and Controls, Inc. Return Policy
1. Merchandise must be in original, resalable condition with all
warranty information, manuals, and original packaging, within 30 days
from purchase, to receive full credit.
2. A re-stock fee will be charged to items requiring re-packaging,
missing manuals, or with damage of any kind.
3. All returned "stock" merchandise must reference a Gates and
Controls RM number or it will be refused.
4. All "non-stock" merchandise will be subject to the re-stock
policies of the manufacturer, and a charge of at least 15%.
5. Gates and Controls is not responsible for freight charges
associated with returned merchandise.